Brattleboro, Vermont

Hens - Form A

Up to eight hens may be kept in Residential neighborhoods, with a permit. The coop must be at least 50 feet from neighboring dwellings. Complete Form A (below), and submit it with a $50.00 payment to Town of Brattleboro. All other agricultural animals in residential neighborhoods will require a Conditional Use Permit, which requires an application to the Development Review Board. Complete Forms A, C, and L. (See Zoning Permits.)

Attached Document or FileForm A Last revised March 17, 2014