There are 3 ways to obtain vital record copies.
- Online, paying by credit card (There is a processing fee of approximately $1.00 per copy for this service). Click here for payment and ordering instructions.
- By Mail paying by check or money order. Click here to print mail in form.
- In person at the Town Clerk's Office
- Certified copies - $10.00 each
- Uncertified (genealogical copies) $2.00 each
(all records except births within the last 50 years are available uncertified)
- Certified copies are sent by first class mail within 1 business day of payment confirmation.
- Uncertified copies ordered online will be emailed upon confirmation of payment unless otherwise specified during the availability confirmation process (send an email, including as much data about the record requested, to email@example.com , we will research availability and reply by email with payment options.)
- If done in person at the Clerk's office, the copy will be made while you wait. This takes approximately 5 minutes.
Credit card payments received for requests we are unable to fulfill will be refunded to the credit card within 30 days of initial payment.