BRATTLEBORO 1st and 2nd Class LIQUOR LICENSING STEPS
- Print Application – see link in right sidebar
- Print Brattleboro Addendum to DLC License form
- Fill in and submit the forms with required fees to Brattleboro Town Clerk
- The Clerk will review the form and submit it to the Selectboard for review at the next available meeting.
- The Clerk will notify the applicant of Selectboard meeting date – applicant should plan to attend the meeting.
- If approved by the Selectboard the application will be forwarded to the Department of Liquor Control in Montpelier for approval.
- The Department of Liquor Control will contact the applicant to inspect the premises prior to granting approval – this process can take several weeks.
- Once granted the Department of Liquor Control sends the license to the Town Clerk for completion.
- The applicant is then either mailed the license, or notified that the license is available for pickup.
Third class licenses are submitted directly to the Department of Liquor Control.