(also referred to as Old Brattleboro Village Cemetery or Steadman Cemetery)
The Glen Street Cemetery is one of the oldest in Brattleboro having been deeded to the Selectmen of the Town of Brattleborough on June 20, 1796. It was clearly in use as a burying ground prior to that date as the earliest headstone dates from 1778. The most recent burial is dated 1808.
This small cemetery is now hard to find as it is hidden behind the Glen Street trailer park. Many of the headstones have broken and only stubs remain to show there was once a stone.
Though this cemetery is near the Whetstone Brook, it was not damaged by Tropical Storm Irene which damaged several trailers in the park in August of 2011.